- Due to limited seating, we request you cancel within 24 hours of the initial purchase for a full refund. This allows us to fill the class. You may transfer your purchase to someone else as well.
- Cancellation requests made within 24 hours of the class start date/time may not receive a refund or a transfer.
- You will receive a full refund if a class is canceled due to lack of enrollment, unforeseen changes, or forces of nature.
- If there is a pandemic or high volume spreading virus or disease, classes will continue virtually over Zoom.
- Raleigh Homeschoolers reserves the right to unenroll students. If a student is unenrolled from a class, they will receive a pro-rated refund for classes not yet attended.
- When you register for a class, you agree to these terms.
- To cancel a class registration, send an email to [email protected]